Thursday, November 19, 2015

Puzzled Heart

Tune my heart to the frequency of healing
Polarize this pumping to restore my open soul
I pry bars of this puzzled heart bare for Your balm

I see flashes of that puzzle, pieces altogether
Like a Jasmine Cambric washing pearls through me
Heart steps like a jigsaw, I'm dancing into destiny

Great Picture Maker show me all the sides of this little piece
How it fits and reaches, the puzzle parts around me
These jigsaw knobs and pockets, connecting pieces of our hearts
God bring us together, let no past tear us apart

This interlocking artwork with feathered tabs and scuffs
Flaming angry gashes from childhood's heart lashes
But the piece thief has forfeited, his grasp now rebuffed
And the Puzzle Maker fettles the diamond in this ruff 


© Jena Rutan 2015. All rights reserved. 
Scripture references are from the NASB.